Cozy up near the fireplace with this Matcha Peppermint Latte, some blankets, and your favorite book (or person- this recipe makes 2).
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 oz 1883 Peppermint Syrup
- 2-2.5 tsp Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha
- Heat 2 cups of almond milk over medium-low heat.
- Take the almond milk off heat before it boils.
- Using a small hand sifter, sift the Matcha over the heated almond milk.
- Whisk the 2 tsp Matcha (add a little more for a stronger Matcha flavor) in the almond milk until incorporated.
- Add the 1883 Peppermint Syrup and stir.
- Pour into 2 mugs and use an electric hand frother to create foam.
- Garnish with marshmallows, and enjoy!
Alternately, combine all the ingredients (except marshmallows) and steam together in a frothing pitcher. Pour, garnish and enjoy!