Handmade Matcha Pizza
A deliciously healthy twist. Enjoy with family and friends!
For the Pizza Dough:
- 2 Tbsp Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha
- 1 ½ cups Bread Flour
- 1/2 cup Cake Flour
- 2 tsp Dry Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 oz Lukewarm Water
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Red Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozerella
- 1 Tomato
- Basil as desired
- Anchovies as desired
- Sift all the dry ingredients except for the yeast together and set aside.
- Add the yeast to the sifted ingredients and mix well.
- Add the lukewarm water and olive oil and knead together until it forms a smooth dough.
- Lightly coat a bowl with vegetable oil, form the dough into a ball, place in the bowl, and cover. Allow the dough to rise until it is about 3 times its size.
- Split the pizza dough into two and roll each out into a circle to your desired thickness.
- Put sauce, mozzarella, basil, anchovies, and whatever toppings you want on your pizza.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for approximately 10 minutes.