Matcha Ice Cream Sandwich
- Heavy Cream 1 cup
- Sugar 5 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha 2 tsp
- Warm Water
- Peaches (Canned) 3 peaches
- White Chocolate 1 oz
- Cookies 20 cookies
- Place the yogurt in some paper towel over a strainer and allow the moisture to drain out of it. Add the Matcha to the warm water and whisk them together.
- Cut the peaches and white chocolate into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Beat the heavy cream until it begins to form peaks. Add in the yogurt and Matcha.
- Continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in the peaches and white chocolate.
- Spread a generous layer of the mixture in between two cookies, making 10 sandwiches. Place them in the freezer and allow them to chill and set up.