Matcha Springtime Wrap-Ups
- Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha 2 tbsp
- Flour 1 3/4 cups
- Potatoes 1 small potato
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Water 1/2 – 1/3 cups
- Sliced Chicken Breast 3.5 oz
- Rice Wine a dash
- Mayonnaise to coat
- Mustard to coat
- Lettuce 4 leaves
- Carrot 1/4 carrot
- Red Pepper 1/2 pepper
- Sift the matcha and flour together. Mix it to make sure it is evenly blended.
- Boil and mash the potato. Add it to the flour and matcha with the salt and water. Mix everything together.
- Split the dough into 6 pieces. Roll each piece out to about the size and shape of a tortilla to make your wrappers.
- Lightly fry the wrappers in a pan on the stove for about 1 minute per side.
- To prepare the filling, coat the chicken in the salt and rice wine and cook in the microwave. Once it is done, slice up the chicken and toss with some mayonnaise and mustard. Slice the carrot and pepper into strips and place into separate bowls.
- When assembling the wrap-ups, place one wrapper down on a plate, add a piece of lettuce, some chicken, and some carrot and pepper sticks. Wrap and enjoy!