The Rossini (sparkling wine and raspberries) is a fashion-proof drink like the Kir Royal. The Spritz is a recent recipe which quickly became popular. When married, these two recipes yield a triumphant symphony of classic flavour.
- 2/3 oz 1883 Raspberry syrup
- 1 oz. Aperol or apertif bitters
- 4 Dashes absinthe
- 3-1/3 oz. Prosecco
- Pour the Prosecco in a chilled Champagne flute.
- Add the other ingredients and stir gently to keep the Prosecco from losing its fizz.
- Garnish with orange peel and a raspberry.