Sonny B Good Julep
A variation on the Georgia Julep, this recipe will appeal to a wide audience. Fresh and thirst-quenching.
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 oz Chai Tea 1883 syrup
- 1/2 oz Creme de Peche
- 1 3/4 oz Cognac
- Place the mint leaves and syrup in a julep glass. Gently muddle to release the leaves’ aroma without damaging them.
- Fill with crushed ice and pour in the crème de pêche and cognac.
- Stir then finish with crushed ice.
- Garnish with red berries, mint sprigs, cloves, a cinnamon stick, and a slice of ginger.